Dentum has implemented maximum security measures and installed a new air filtration and disinfection device in our waiting room (Woodpecker High-pressure Plasma Air Purifier), which uses the latest technology to remove aerosols 6 – 8 times more effectively than traditional sterilisers.
Bellow, you can read more about all the measures we have taken, and the ways we are protecting our patients and staff.
Due to the security measures caused by Covid-19, over the past month, we have accepted only patients with emergency issues, to resolve their tooth issues and alleviate pain.
We would like to inform you that our clinic will reopen for regular business on Monday, 4 May 2020, under new conditions.
Regular clinic hours:
8:00 am - 9:00 pm
We would like to emphasize that we have taken the following additional measures to ensure the safety of Dentum patients and staff:
- Mandatory disinfection of hands using disinfection liquids upon entering the clinic,
- Measuring body temperature using a contact-free thermometer,
- Surgical shoe covers,
- Safety distance between all staff and patients,
- New appointment system ensuring larger gaps between appointments, to avoid unnecessary waiting times,
- Additional disinfection of all clinic rooms, surfaces and equipment after each appointment.
SECURITY OF THE DENTUM TEAM: the entire Dentum team has been in self-imposed isolation and during this period, none of the team members have developed any symptoms of the virus. Additionally, to date, we have not received information of any of our patients developing symptoms, contracting the virus or recovering from the coronavirus.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients, before coming to our clinic, we kindly request that our patients answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a cold?
2. Do you have a temperature?
3. Have you been in close contact with an infected person?
4. Are you experiencing any respiratory difficulties?
Booking appointments and our new working conditions in the clinic:
- We will begin taking patient bookings on Monday 27 April for the week of Monday 4 May,
- Three dentists and three assistants will be working on each shift,
- Patients will be booked for appointments for each dentist with a 1 hour gap between bookings, to ensure proper clinic disinfection,
- Patients may be simultaneously booked with two different dentists, who will coordinate their safe entry into and exit from the clinic,
- Between the 2 shifts, there will be a 1 hour gap in order to avoid a larger number of people in one place at one time,
- For patients who do not live/reside in Zagreb, and wish to come in for an appointment, we can issue confirmation of your booking (and send it to you by email), which you will need to obtain a travel pass from your general practitioner.